Saturday, October 10, 2009
Visit to Grandma Haymore's
We had a good time visiting my mom in Sierra Vista. Paige got to play with her cousins all day long!!
Paige really loves her cousin Kade and always asks when we can go to his house. This picture is of two little TIRED, kids wanting to play with the same toy. Allison and I heard lots of crying and screaming from the house. We ran outside and just started laughing. We had to go grab our cameras and take pictures. Allison actually has better pictures. Paige wanted in the car so she climbed through the window, then kicked open the door that Kade was trying to keep closed to keep Paige out. It was funny!!
Paige also loves her cousin Madison. She gets excited when she holds her. When she's not holding her she gets in her face and says, " Hi Madi, Hi Madi" over and over again. Madi was born the day before Aubrey was. I know these two little girls were friends up in heaven. I also get excited to hold Madi and find of comfort from holding her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is seriously so sweet, and fun! I love when little cousins can get together and play till they are tired.
Post a Comment