Saturday, October 10, 2009

Visit from friends!

We have so many great friends. We have received lots of cards, phone calls, emails, comments and visits from friends. Here are some pictures of some of our visitors. This is Justin and Kiri Woodside. They were part of our little family away from home in Texas and dear friends. They came and stayed the weekend with us. Paige also enjoyed playing with there little boy Jaron. I got to watch the R.S. conference with Kiri. It was so much fun! I hope we can go visit them soon.


Maren my best friend since I was 4 came and visited from Wilcox with her kids. It was great to see her and visit with her. I love that she is only 45 min away from us. Piage had fun playing with her kids. It was really cute. Travis and Paige were walking around the house holding hands....instant friendship:)!



Brandi, Bruce and Braden Bryce also came and visited. Brandi is one my best friends from High School and college roommate. She married Garets High School friend Bruce. Bruce set Garet and I up on our first date. I am sad I didn't' get any pictures of them. Paige also loves playing with Braden. They left over 2 weeks ago and Paige still talks about Braden.

No comments: