Well it's been about a month since I last made a post and I am happy to report that we are doing good. We still get sad when we think about our little girl Aubrey but we are doing better. We have really tried to keep busy, and I think we have done a good job at that. Here is what we have been up to!! Warning...I have a lot of pictures so if my computer does what I want there will be a lot!!
6 comments:
You HAVE been busy!! I think you need to pencil me into your calendar. I want to hang out!
I am coming this weekend for Shannas bridal shower. What are you plans???
Oh, and I don't think I ever answered you about the mountain. It was way fun! We'll have to go again soon.
Wow, how fun though! Love the pineapples, that's so cute. I love spending time on the mountain, and yes, the food really does taste better there! How fun to have all the visitors too. I'm glad you guys are doing better and keeping busy.
It was really nice coming and visiting you! You are such a wonderful friend to me! The drawing of the temple on the sidewalk is amazing! You really have been busy and it looks like you have also had a lot of fun! I am glad to know you are doing better. Love Ya!
I am so sorry to hear about your little girl. I just bald through your whole post. I wish I could be there to give you a big hug. You never know what Heavenly Father has in store for us do we. But I know that it is through trails that we become strong women. When we can over come hard things it changes us in side. I just want you to know I love ya to death and hope that you are doing okay.
Post a Comment