Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sister's visit!!

I was so excited to get a text message from Marlee saying she was going to come to my house, bring her baby, my sister Allison and her two kids and my mom. It was so spontaneous...and my family is usually not spontaneous. It was so much fun! They came at a great time to. It was a nice needed distraction! We visited, visited, went on walks, went shopping (@Walmart..where else would we go here?) visited and decorated my house finally!! Here are the only pictures I have. Again I wasn't very good.

See Kade and Paige really do love each other!!

We thought this was so cute. Both the kids put on their own shoes. Didn't they do a good job. They were sure proud of themselves...and didn't feel like they needed to change them.


Yeah!! This is the Gila Valley temple. They put the Angel Moroni up the day before my sisters came...so of course we had to go see it! Its so exciting. It is looking so good! I can't wait until they are finished!

3 comments:

Quinn said...

I love the flipflops not on right, too cute!!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

That is a gorgeous temple! How exciting for you to have one so close!

AMIT said...

Both boy and girl looks cute and the last picture of temple is also very good.

How to make a website