Tuesday, August 3, 2010

May Rocky Point Trip

This year for the Goodman Reunion we went down to Rocky Point. Everyone was able to come this year. It was so fun to be all together. We rented two house right next to each other so we could be close. Here is a little but not all of what we did:

1.) We had Chicken Hut... We took up most of the restaurant. It was so so so yummy!!!

2.) We built sand creatures.....Ashley, Brinlee, Megan (my sister and brother came with us) Paige, and Kylee

3.) We had injuries.....Jorgen got stung by a Sting Ray the first day and had to rest his foot the rest of the day.
(He was so brave!!)

4.) We read books...this is Brinlee. I read the Hunger games (2 books) while we were there...LOVED THEM. I totally recommend them to anyone that needs a good book. I couldn't put it down! Its so so so good and can't wait until #3 comes out this month!!!

5.) We played games...Hailee, Ashlee, Katie, Jordan, Maqenzie, Kylee, & Brinlee

6.) Played with cousins...(Allie, Katie, Andrew, Tess, Kylee, and Paige)

7.) Took naps on the Beach....Paige & Garet

8.) Played on tubes in the water...Tess and Paige

9.) Took walks on the beach...Paige and I stopping for a picture

10.) Played our version of "Minute to Win it"...Sam playing...Garet helping.

11.) Ate lots and lots of good food..... Allie, Tess, and Paige.

12.) Did I mention play with cousins... Katie, Paige, Kylee, Tess & Andrew

13.) Went to church...The entire Goodman Gang!!

14.) Got Buried in the sand...I promise Paige was laughing!

15.) We rode the Whale Boat...Jordan, and Megan in the front, Ashley, Hallie, Carson, Marcos and Brinlee also were on this ride.

We had a great time though. Its always fun to play at the beach, eat great food and have great company.

3 comments:

Woodside's said...

What a fun trip! That is a great family reunion! I think my family should do that instead of camping:) You looks so pretty in your new picture on the top of your blog! Your family is so adorable! Love ya and miss you!

Jana and Brett said...

I'm glad you are playing 'catch-up!' Looks like a fun time! :0)

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

That looks like you had a ton of fun! I can't believe how big Paige is!! I also love The Hunger Games--I'm waiting for book #2 to come in at the library--so, so good!! We really miss you guys and hope you're doing well!! Love ya!