Sometime when I was in middle school or high school Mom decided to start a new tradition in our family for Valentines Day. The Sunday before Valentines Day we would have our "Red Dinner" it was always so much fun. Everything was red...or everything that we could make red if it wasn't already. Well this year I decided to bring this tradition over to the Goodmans. We had a great time. We decorated the kitchen and tables and had a fun menu. Our menu consisted of: lasagna, french bread, beats, green salad with lots of RED veggies, and strawberry shortcake. It was lots of fun!!!
M'lee and mom
4 comments:
What a fun tradition!! I think I'll steal that one. :) Paige is such a cute girl, I love her eyes!
It is a fun tradition. We missed you for our dinner but glad you carried on the tradition. The tables looked cute!
That is such a fun tradition, maybe I'll have to copy that idea too! ;)
What a cute idea! Traditions make memories last forever. I was so sad we did not get to see you this weekend. The Temple is so beautiful! The Gila Valley is so blessed to have it!
Post a Comment