Monday, April 26, 2010

She's a Big Girl NOW!!!


This is a late post but I still wanted to let everyone now our accomplishment. During the month of February we tried the whole potty training thing. The first couple days were hard. We would do really good and then we would do really bad! But we are proud to say that she has been diaper free for awhile now. We haven't had an accident in over a month!!! ....(knock on wood) Over all I think she did pretty good. I was afraid we missed our window opportunity b/c months earlier she acted like she really wanted to try. She would only wet once in a diaper and take it off, and she would always tell me when she went poop...and sometimes before she would go she would tell me. Well I was not ready to take the time then so I waited until I was ready. So here a a big YIPEE for being done with diapers. I LOVE not buying them!!!

8 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

I LOVE that picture! That is awesome. She is so stinking cute!

Jana and Brett said...

Congrats Paige!!! You and Jovie can be Potty buddies. :0) Whenever we have playdates...the girls always go potty together! haha One uses the small potty and one uses the big potty! Why do girls have to go the bathroom together? And why do we never grow out of it?? :0)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I can't believe she is big enough to be potty training. Awesome!

Chantel said...

Ooh, I'm jealous. Ridge is still not potty trained. She looks so cute on the potty!! Congrats!!

Andy and Michele said...

Wahoo! That is a great accomplishment. I think that's the worst part of parenting!! She looks so cute with her book. ;)

Woodside's said...

YA for Paige! That is so great! That really is an adorable picture! I just love that gal! I am glad we got to visit the other day! Love ya!

Sherri Romney said...

Yay for Paige! And yay for mommy! Congrats :) O and Happy Birthday!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Yay for Paige and especially for Mommy!