Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Family Pictures

For those of you who didn't know this, I thought I should let you all know that I have a very talented uncle that takes great pictures. So if you are ever in need of a great photographer go to his website:

fotosbyflint.com

At the end of March we were able to take some family pictures. I LOVED them and thought they turned out great. The only problem is...I LOVED them ALL so much I now don't know which ones I want. Well here are a few I took off his blog. (Paige fell asleep on the way there in the car. You can tell she's not happy to be awake in the first picture, but soon wakes up to be her happy, silly self.)











If you want to see more pictures follow these directions: (sorry I am not internet smart enough to have you just click on a word and have it take you directly to a website. If anyone ever wants to teach me I am all ears:) Anyways.....go to this website:
http://fotosbyflint.com/index2.php?v=v1
then click on online viewing at the bottom of the page; then type in goodman when it ask for password.

11 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Those are awesome pictures!! I love Paige's big smile!! She looks like such a joy! :)

For the link....when you're typing your blog post and you look up at the toolbar (where you can change the size and color of your font, or where you click to add a picture....there's a little button that looks like a chain link. Just highlight the word you want to link to, then click on that button and enter in the link address. Once you save your post it will create a link for you. Hope that makes sense - I'm not very good at explaining it.

Anyway, it's good to see you guys are doing well! You all look great!

Jana and Brett said...

Precious! I love the one with Paige and the flower! She is a doll!!

The Merrill Family said...

Amanda your pictures turned out so so cute and Paige is adorable! I love them! I sure miss you guys too we are coming down soon though to get our stuff from storage so we will have to get together!

Susan said...

The pictures are beautiful!I love Paige's hair.
Dave is in Thatcher this week - have Garet call him!

Sherri Romney said...

Oh my gosh these are ADORABLE! Paige lights them up with her smile and goofy faces. You are BEAUTIFUL as ever.

Esther said...

Aaah. I sure like you guys. I will have to get your uncle to do our pics next time we need them- he did an awesome job with yours! Is he the one that lives just a few minutes from me?

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Love, love, love these pics!! So cute!!

Gina Lee said...

She is so cute!! She's a little poser, I love it. What a cute family you have! =)

Andy and Michele said...

I don't know how you're going to pick! I'd want them all. They are all so good. Paige is such a beauty.

Tiffany & Danny said...

Oh my gosh!!! How in the heck are you supposed to pic just a few pictures out of those???? I love them ALL!!!!! Paige is soooooo cute and so are you and Garet!!!!!! What a sweet Family Amanda!!!!!!

echolsfamily said...

Hey! Fun to see all the updates on your family. Your pictures turned out great! Paige is such a doll and of course you look amazing!! Funny you should say we never see eachother, you might be seeing us a lot more in a few months. We're moving back into the ward!! yay! We seriously should get together before then though.