
Thanksgiving was spent in thatcher. We had a great time with family and enjoyed lots and lots of food food.

These are just random pictures before Christmas. Paige loved Santa and got tired of waitingy in line and cut everyone. She went right up to him gave him a big hug and sat on his lap. It's a good thing all the older kids were the kids she cut. She also did so good with our Christmas decorations. She never ever played with anything. She was fasinated though with baby Jesus and loved looking at him.

These are pictures from the little Goodman Christmas party we had. Almost everyone was there. We of course had great food, and a fun program. Most of the kids took part in the program doing some kind of talent. They all did a good job. It was really fun being together.

Now we have Christmas eve. Again great food. It cant be the holidays if you don't have awesome food. We also had a very cute program/nativity. Paige was very proud of her role and did a good job. I was surprised that she was so still and played the role. We also had to take pictures in our Christmas jammies.

Next Christmas morning. Paige was so much fun. She loved her kitchen from Santa and loved opening presents. It was a good day.

Then between Christmas and new years we got to go to duncan where my mom grew up. It was my favorite place to visit when I was younger. I loved playing on the farm and loved being with all the family. Grandmas was the place to be. Paige loved the cows and tractors. She wasn't so sure about the cotton seed. It was so much fun having paige relive some of my memories.
8 comments:
What fun memories! That little kitchen is so cute. I'm glad that you posted again, can't wait for more! :)
So much fun! I love all of your picture collages! An easy way to document a lot of pics on blogger! :) Miss you guys! We need to talk soon!
How did you get your pics to do that? Loved all your fun pics! :0)
I Love, Love, Love all these pictures!!! I'm glad you posted again. I hope all is going well with ya'll. Love you and hope to see you soon.
Love Laura
Way to update your post lady! Great pics too! We had so much fun hanging out at your house. Can we come again for spring break? By the way, I noticed you have a couple of my favorite food blogs on your page. Another one I love is
"My Kitchen Cafe". Have a great day!
I am so glad you updated! I love seeing what is going on with your cute family! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I hope you are doing good...are you doing good? We need to chit chat so I hope to be calling you soon. I miss you and love ya a ton!
Glad I found your blog!!! Love your pictures!!
You got some way cute pics! Looks like you have been fun and crazy busy.
Post a Comment