Isn't it pretty
The girls!
The cute little girls! (Katie, Kylee, and Paige)
Renee and I stayed with the little girls and went down "little hills' here is Renee getting ready to slide down with Katie
Paige and I...Paige not sure sure about this.
Yeah Paige didn't like it to much! (I think she was cold) :)
The boys decided to make snow angels and bury themselves after tubing down some hills. (Jacob, Reed, and Carson)
Kylee after she made it to the bottom.
Paige and Katie liked drinking their hot chocolate much better in the car once they got to cold.
Renee, Garet and Jared enjoying some hot chocolate. It was so yummy!
Jared like the hot chocolate too.
Jacob, Carson and Reed
Garet and I
8 comments:
oh man! I wish we could have been there! You guys looked like you had so much fun!
that looks like quite a bit! I think its funny how we are wishing for warm weather. :0) haha
Playing in the snow is so fun! We have enjoyed what snow we have gotten! Paige is getting so big! She has changed so much it seems since I saw her last! Good luck on your cleanse. Definately call so we can share ideas. I miss you and love ya! You are a wonderful friend and we need to talk soon!
Don't worry that's me not Justin:)
What a fun trip! Invite us next time! JK ;) We have been wanting to go up but are hesitant cause of the baby and how cold it will be. I love all the pictures.
What fun! You and Garet are such a cute couple. Yeah, the little kids never last too long. Actually my favorite part is the hot chocolate in the truck too! :)
I'm shocked that you had the 'gear' for snow. Seriously, it took me like 5 years to get the proper gear to even attempt to go out and play in the snow. Congrats on fitting into the weather!!
It looks like you had fun! I absolutely love the snow and cold. Paige is getting so big too.
Post a Comment