I love the changes of seasons. I love the spring, the summer, the winter and the Fall. I love the fall because it gets a little cooler outside. Not to cold that you have to wear a huge jacket but cool enough that you aren't hot if you wear pants. (at least this is how the falls are in AZ) What I really really love the most about fall is the changes in the leaves. Here in Arizona we don't get all the cool color changes in the leaves like we saw in Texas...but we'll take what we can get! :) Anyways we have a nice Apricot tree in our front yard and it is starting to loose its leaves. We also have a huge tree in the back...don't know what kind and it is starting to loose some of its leaves.
The back yard...not that impressive but still fun!
Well that led to....
(girls= Paige, Kylee-my niece..and me -I had fun watching them.)
This all reminds me of a song we sang last year in primary... (sing Popcorn Popping)
"I looked out the window and what did I see?
Leaves are falling off the apricot tree!
Fall has brought me such a nice surprise,
leaves are falling right before my eyes.
I could take an armful and make a bed,
a big leaf pile just to rest my head.
The wind begins to blow, and I begin to see—
leaves are falling off the apricot tree!"
This all reminds me of a song we sang last year in primary... (sing Popcorn Popping)
"I looked out the window and what did I see?
Leaves are falling off the apricot tree!
Fall has brought me such a nice surprise,
leaves are falling right before my eyes.
I could take an armful and make a bed,
a big leaf pile just to rest my head.
The wind begins to blow, and I begin to see—
leaves are falling off the apricot tree!"
10 comments:
I love it!!! Your remake of the song is better than the original. Paige is the cutest little thing. Where is your house???? It's so cute. I love brick! Hope I get to see you soon!
So fun! Some of my greatest memories growing up are of raking the leaves just to jump in them! I can't wait to have a backyard (or frontyard) to do that with Wesley!
So cute! Paige sure loves Kylee and got a big kick out of her jumping into those leaves! Her laugh is precious!
What a cute little house you have!!! I love the fall too!
I am so in love with Paige's laugh!! It's adorable!! I can't wait to squeeze that little girl tomorrow! I Love fall too! The leaves are beautiful. I can't wait to see the leaves on Mt. Graham when we go riding:)
You just inspired me to rake the leaves in our yard!
Paige is so cute - I loved her Halloween costume and her birthday cake was adorable!
Wow, you have a ton of leaves! How fun! Love that version of the song, I heard it for my first time last Sunday and it's perfect!
So'd you get my email about not eating sweets? :)
Love playing in the leaves...well at least watching little kids is the best. And I love the different words to popcorn popping! I'd never heard that before...
I remember raking leaves into a pile and jumping off the swing in my back yard into them! That looks like so much fun for Paige!
LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment