We had a great time this halloween! Paige loved her version of carving the pumkin, and loved getting dressed up, and loved the concept of Trick or treating! I actually felt like this year was for her and not just for us...yes I know I still had a blast showing her off in her costume...Come on though..she is just to dang cute!
Cookie decorating with the Haymore Family. Girls and kids decorated, all the boys went to College football game! We all had a blast!

These were the kids that were interested in the decorating! They did a good job as you could tell from the picture above!

Pumpkin Carving with the Goodman family! It was so much fun. After the carving we ate carmel apples...and had more apples than we could eat. It was great!
Even after watching everyone else carve their pumpkins, Paige just wanted to color hers!
Paige playing at the Halloween Library Reading Day
Katie and Paige with the Library Ghost. Paige wasn't feeling good that day but she still had fun.
Paige..pre sugar high! She was being silly playing on grandma Haymores hay pile! :)
Our little family...Garet and I were lame. No costumes....NEXT YEAR!!!
Aunt Megan with all the grandkids and their costumes.. We have "Men in Black, 70's chick, super girl, a poodle, a skunk, a ladybug and a workerman." (we were missing one ladybug)
Paige and her Ladybug twin Madison...aren't they so cute!!!
12 comments:
That is the cutest ladybug costume, ever!! You guys did a great job!
Those are the cutest ladybug costumes I've ever seen in my life! What a fun Halloween! Dusty and I were lame this year too, and when we went to the ward party I was SO SAD we didn't dress up! I agree...next year!
Paige is so cute! How fun to have all the cousins together for Halloween!
Fun cookies, cute costumes, and I love the pumpkin pics! We are so sad to not be in your ward anymore! Once we get a little more settled we'd love to have you guys over to see our place. Nothing special, but it is bigger! And we have a bedroom! ;)
She is adorable! Where did you get that costume, it is SO cute! What fun memories and traditions!
oh my! Paige looks darling. I love that picture of her in the red tube! Cute little family Manda. :0)
Oh my GOODNESS! Yes, she is one little cutie! What a cute costume! You are one talented mama! :) I love looking at your guys' pics! It sounds like you had a great time with family. That's the best!
Paige is the cutest little ladybug ever!! And I love that cake you made her for her birthday!! How talented are you? We would LOVE to have you guys come visit! We are hopefully hearing back on Nov 17th if the bank will accept our offer (we are in escrow on a short sale) so hopefully we will have a home soon! It would be so much fun to see you!! And it was so good to talk to you the other day! You are a beautiful person inside and out Amanda!
Hey! If you want to post those videos to your blog all you have to do is go to YouTube and search "Mormon Messages." It's also a channel on YouTube so it should take you right there. (or you can just click on YouTube logo on the video on my blog and it will take you right there). Then on the top of the right hand column next to the video you'll see a spot that says "embed" You just highlight that code and then paste it right in the body of your blog post, and that's it! It will look like a long string of code in your blog post, but once you publish it, it will show up as a video on your blog. Hope that helps! Let me know if none of that made sense :) Oh and if you want to make it bigger or smaller, just click on the little symbol next to the embed code and a little screen will drop down where you can choose your screen size. Then once you choose that just copy the embed code and follow the rest of the instructions I typed above.
Very cute! Paige is a doll! Those cookies look yummy!
Paige is so stinkin cute, you were right! Her hair seems to be getting so long, or maybe I haven't been paying attention...but it was so cute in those little pigtail buns!
And thank you so much for your comment on my blog...I was a little worried that maybe I shouldn't have sent that to you so it was nice to hear that you did like it. :)
Love you!
Seriously...can I keep her! Paige is amazing! I love her lady bug outfit. I think I need one in my size ;)
Post a Comment