Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easter in Arizona

Ok. So I have tried to make a new post a couple of times but have had a hard time with internet connections. Can't wait till we move home and have our own internet!!! When I did finally get the internet.......I made a post and then on accidentally deleted it. GRRR!!! Bunch of wasted time!!
Well a couple of weeks ago Paige Garet and I ventured out to AZ. Garet drove the truck home and then Paige and I flew Home. Thanks so much Jared for coming out and visiting then making the drive with Garet. We had fun with you here!
We couldn't have gone to AZ at a better time. We got to be there for Easter, Jacobs wedding, and Karisa (my sister in law) had her baby while we were home, and so did Brandi (old roomate/Friend). It was great. Crazy to think we'll be home for good in a about 3 weeks. Well here are some pictures. Enjoy!!!
Brandi, baby Bradyen and me! I got to go by the hospital!!!

Garet and His EA friends @ Jacobs wedding
Look @ Paige's Easter Egg and Aunt Megan and Paige










Look what the Easter Bunny Brought!Paige in Her Easter Dress!















8 comments:

Candace said...

WOW! So school is done for Garret in 3 WEEKS!!?? That is so exciting! Where are you moving to in AZ?

Jana and Brett said...

I'm glad you got to see Brandi!! You have such a cute family! I can't wait til Jovie can sit up by herself...she sure tries, ALL the time! She just really wants to be independent sometimes, poor girl. I love your hair! It's way cute on you.

Deanne Wahl said...

I am so excited you are moving back! We need to plan a trip to the zoo before it gets too hot. I am so glad to see Brandi's baby. He is adorable. And I can't believe Jacob is already married. Sounds like you had fun! :)

Kara said...

It was so fun to see you guys in AZ, I'm glad your moving back soon! Paige is so darling!

Spencer and Marlee said...

So I am totally counting the days until your arrival! I love you tons! It was so fun having you here.

Mark and Kristi said...

Are you getting so excited.. only about a week left! Crazy! I am so jealous. You guys look great and I can't believe how big Paige is getting... So cute!

Kim's just sayin' said...

Your little girl is soooo cute! I can't believe you guys are coming back to AZ. I hope I get to see you and your baby this summer!

ashley kelepolo said...

I can't believe that you guys are done in Texas! Time does fly! I miss you Amanda, by the way, I'm really grateful that I got to wear your dress. I was thinking of that the other day! It was very gorgeous, and to be honest I can't remember if I really said thankyou. I know very random!! Anyway, I miss you and all of the nursing buddies.