Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Almost a Doctor

I am so proud of Garet. He has worked so hard these past three years, and now he is just about done. He has finished all of his requirements in the clinic. So now all he has to do is check out...and then he has graduation this Saturday. I can't believe how fast these past few years have been. Time really has just flown by. We are now busy packing all our things to go home, and it just seems like yesterday when we were packing to move out to Texas.
Well I really wanted to post a picture of Garet to show how handsome he looks in his clinic clothes but honestly I forgot to take it so i can make the post...we'll have to wait until next time. But I am really proud of him. He really has accomplished so much!!! I love you Garet!

14 comments:

Susan said...

I can't believe Garet is done! That's so awesome! Now that you guys are moving back to our neck of the woods, we're leaving! Not fair! At least we'll get one more visit in. Congrats Garet!

Mary said...

Congratulations Garet! Do you guys need anything before you move?

Brenden+Nikki said...

YAY! CONGRATS!! :)

Ashley said...

Congratulations Garet! We always knew you were the smart one from high school!

Jana and Brett said...

congrats! good luck on the move!!!

Whitney and Michael said...

go garet! it was good to see you guys at jacobs wedding. are you excited to move back to az? well your little one is the cutest. hope you move safe and hope to see you guys soon!

Tiffany Webber said...

Can you believe that we are done? It is so crazy!! I am so glad that we got to know you guys! We must keep in touch! Thank goodness for the blogging world! I hope you guys have a safe trip back to Arizona! We lov eyou guys!

Spencer and Marlee said...

CONGRATS GARET!! WE are so proud of you! I am VERY happy that you are living only 2 hours away! LOVE YOU BOTH!

Jana and Brett said...

hullo manda! and fam! I got your text message (the one where you were arriving in AZ!) YAY! I bet it was so fun for you. So where are you living for now? Do you have a house?
Brett Jovie and I are coming down the weekend of May 15th...for my mom's graduation. Don't tell her, it's a surprise. :0) So hopefully we'll see you then!
Love ya! Glad you made it safely.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Way to go Garet!! That is so exciting!

Ashley said...

How exciting!! Congratulations and good luck with whats ahead for you guys.

Deanne Wahl said...

GO GARET! Congrats! I sure it feels so great for him to be done. I can't wait until you move back here. We have to get together when things calm down :)

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Now that you have the internet I want to see some pictures! Unpacking isn't necessary anymore! :) Just kidding! We're missing you guys like crazy and hope all is well! Love ya!

camilla said...

I went to High School with Garret, so I had to peek at your blog and oh my gosh! Your daughter is seriously one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, and I have two girls myself, so I am very bias, but she is such a doll! She looks so much like Garet too! So cute!