
There are so many things that I have taken for granted before being on bed-rest. My little sister Megan is here in Thatcher attending EAC and she is one of those "things" I have taken for granted. Last semester I enjoyed her frequent visits and her helping me with Paige when I needed it but, these past 3 months she has really helped me out a ton!!! Since being down I have had more people then I can count offer to help with Paige. Paige now thinks that everyday she should go play with a friend. Paige doesn't leave me everyday but most days out of the week she has had somewhere to go play and get out of the house for a while. Its been really nice for Paige. Most of the people have been from our ward but not all of them. There have been so many wonderful people!! I know that I could ask so many people with out any notice to help with Paige and again I'm so thankful for that. However it has been a blessing having Megan down the road from us. I have called her MANY MANY times to have her come rescue Paige from me. As long as she's not in class she has always come and taken her. And most of the time that she has come and taken Paige its when she has not had a nap and not very happy. Paige loves her Aunt Megan and loves doing things with her. She always does something fun with Paige. Paige always has an "adventure" story to tell me after coming home from being with Megan....some of the things that they do are go on bike rides, make cookies, go on walks, feed the ducks, go to the temple and "play" with the big girls. (Megan lives in an apartment complex for girls only...Paige gets lots of attention). Not only is Megan the best babysitter she has also come many times and helped me do Paige's hair. Paige loves her hair braided and lets be honest....that can be pretty hard to do when you are supposed to be laying down. I love her living down the road from us. We will be sad when summer comes and she leaves and goes back to Sierra Vista. Thanks Megan for all you do! We love you!
These are pictures Megan took for me when she had Paige one afternoon:


3 comments:
I am glad your sister is there also and she is so sweet to help out like that. I am really glad people are looking after you the way they are. You are doing great and you are getting closer to the end. YA!
Amanda that is me not Justin:)
First of all you are so incredible to be doing what you are doing. I can't imagine how hard it is for you to be on bedrest like that...like I'm honestly just not sure how you do it! But you are amazing, and I'm so glad you have many people like Megan to help you out. I bet Paige feels so big hanging out with the big girls! That's so fun.
Post a Comment