I got this video off of lds.org . I think this is an inspiring video. Sometimes we get caught up in the world and worry about other things. This is a nice reminder of what matters most...our Savior, our Faith, our Family and our role as mothers. Motherhood is a special blessing from God and I am grateful for the opportunity and privilege that I have to raise my sweet daughter. On this earth we will have trials...thats how we grow but Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will help us through. Just like Elder Holland said "We can be closer to God through our trials." We just have to turn to him.
Click on this below to watch the short video:
My New Life
4 comments:
Amanda thank you SO MUCH for sharing that! I've been feeling sorry for myself the last two days because of some trials that we have been experiencing, but after hearing Stephanie talk about how she's enduring, it is quite a reality check to my easy life. I love her story and have been following her blog for over a year now. Anyway, thanks for sharing just what I needed to hear. I think I'll put this on my blog too. I know some people who need to hear it as much as I do. Hope you don't mind that I'm copying you :).
Thx :) I posted this on my blog as well :) Hope you guy's are doing great! Yayy for Paige and potty training!!
Thanks for sharing this message, I love it. And I LOVE your family pics they are so great!!!!
Hey whats your email address?
Post a Comment