We went to Rocky Point with Garets family this past weekend. It was a lot of fun and the weather was beautiful. Here is a glimpse at what took place. I didn't do a good job at taking pictures so really this is only a portion of our fun!

There was ALOT of card playing. I think the favorite this trip was California Speed.

Davis brought his skim boards for everyone to use. Garet had a fun time learning how to use it or had a fun time learning how to fall gracefully.

Paige had so much fun it was hard to get her to look up at the camera for a picture.

Here is her sweet smile we love. She wasn't smiling at me though. She was watching her cousins play.

She really thought they were funny.

Still Laughing

Paige and her cousin Kylee. She loved playing with all the cousins.

Dominoes Pizza in Mexico....I thought it was weird that Garet wanted to go to an American restaurant in Mexico. Garet went to Mexico on his mission and wanted to re-live the experience of one of his favorite restaurants. Dominoes in Mexico has a special sauce. I wasscared at first of the sauce but it was really good!!
Paige has SO much fun in the sand. I heard that often kids are scared of the texture of the sand but NOT Paige.

I just thought this was a cute picture! Paige liked high tide but I think she liked low tide the best b/c I let her do what she wanted.
6 comments:
Looks like a blast!! Who's beach house is that? It's HUGE!! haha How fun it is always a blast in Rocky Point!
Oh man, that looks like so much fun! I wish so bad we had been able to go like we were supposed to... Oh well, glad you guys had fun!
Those pictures of Paige on the beach are the cutest thing EVER!!!
She is absolutely precious!! She looks so kissable too, I bet no one can resist!!
Amanda paige is so stinkin cute!!!!
Paige is ADORABLE! Love her in the water! °Ü°
Post a Comment