I can not believe our little girl is one. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by. We have enjoyed her happy little personality in our home. All of you that know her know how happy she is. She is spoiled enough to have 2 birthday parties. One in Thatcher and one in Sierra Vista. Here are some pics. Paige shares her birthday with her Aunt Megan. I hope you had a good b-day meg.
Oh, she's looking so grown up! You're cakes turned out so cute! The butterfly is my favorite--I'll have to try that one when I have a girl!! Love ya lots!!
3 comments:
Why do you tell me these lies? You *claim* that your baby is one. Lies. Why? I mean, we're good enough friends... :)
Ok, hard to believe that baby is one. But, cute cakes (did you do both of those cakes? Don't lie to me... ;) and cuter baby! :)
Oh, she's looking so grown up! You're cakes turned out so cute! The butterfly is my favorite--I'll have to try that one when I have a girl!! Love ya lots!!
I cant believe she is one...and she is so adorable! I love the cheesy grins and the smiles at the beach. What a doll!
Post a Comment