Friday, August 29, 2008

Hey I just wanted to share these cute pics of Paige. She figured out how to climb on the dishwasher. Now when ever its open she crawls as fast as she can to climb on. Its crazy how fast they figure things out! Its fun just to watch her. You can see the wheels turning in her mind and then...she finally does it!She also LOVES pacifiers except...she doesn't suck on them. (she only sucks on her thumb) Here is a silly picture where she could not just have one. She kept stealing her cousins pacifier, and the only way to keep her from stealing it is we had to give her all three of hers. One for each hand and one for the mouth.

22 comments:

Woodside's said...

Silly girl! She is sooo adorable! Her personality is shining through and I love it!

Bethany said...

She does look so pleased with herself to have conquered the dishwasher mountain. Go Paige!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Love the pacifiers! One just is never enough! What a cutie!!

Brett and Colene said...

Hey Guys...it's Brett & Colene Butler back in Dallas! We came across your blog and wanted to share ours with you. Your little girl is so cute! Hope Arizona is treating you all well. Looks like you are having fun with the families. http://bandcbutler.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Dave requests that you post some of Garet's baby pictures because he' convinced that they'll look a lot like Paige!

Matthew & Maren Allred Family said...

How Cute! She deffinitely is getting into the fun stages. I wanted to let you know that I posted on my family's blog: elreyfamily.blospot.com
so if you want to see some pics of my kids you can look there. :)
I'm going to be calling you soon. Maren

Haymore Family said...

she is so cute! i can't believe you actually made it home without ryan taking her! We will try again this weekend!

Gina Lee said...

I cant believe how stinkin cute she is! How is it that blonde Amanda has a dark hair baby, and I have a blonder baby?! Funny how genes work. I cant believe how big she has gotten, they grow like weeds!

Ashley said...

She's so cute.

k and j said...

Paige is such a big girl!!! She is darling!!!!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

In response to your comment: I didn't see the Baby Catcher blog under your friends and family. Please let me know what the site is. I would love to read it!

The Baby Catcher said...

She is adorable. You can see personality all over her smiling face! °Ü°

The Seiuli's said...

hey just wanted to drop in and say hi! your little baby girl is so sweet! you guys are so cute!

Bruce and Brandi Bryce said...

So cute! I can't believe she is almost 1!!

Sherri Romney said...

K Paige is ADORABLE! Jake and I enjoyed lookin through your pictures while he talked to Garet last night. Love the funny faces and cute dresses!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Your little girl is So cute! She looks just like her daddy. :) How are you guys doing? It's been a while..

Jen said...

Amanda how are you. I love blogs! You better remember me! I played Volleyball with you at EAC! It's Jen Liston!!! Your little family is so cute. You look so happy. I hope all is well. Come check out my blog, hope it's okay if I add you to mine! Crazy what the internet does to keep people in touch! Do you see many people we used to know from good ole EA! Shanna is on my blog you'll have to check hers out and Gina's!

Erin said...

Hey! Did you ever get pictures taken of Paige? I remember you had said that you wanted to get some done of her. I am SO not a photographer, but would like the practice. Can I take some of her? Totally free... just for me to practice. Call me if you're up for it. 641-4493.

Tiffany Webber said...

That is how my niece and nephew were! They had to have one in their mouths and one in each hand!! How funny! I can't believe how much she has grown up! She is so adorable!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Amanda! Hi cute old roomie! I don't know if I made a post or not on your blog yet but I had to tell you that I definitely consider Paige one of the cutest babies, you once texted me a pic of her and I often show it off to random people! Seeing pics of her makes me smile! I miss you, I had so much fun living with you! :) Remember when I would put volume into your hair and kinda make it crazy looking and you would get so scared? Ha ha that was so funny! I love you and call me if you are ever in Phx!

Jana and Brett said...

I hope Paige had a great birthday! We were thinking about her on Monday! I told Jovie to make a birthday wish to her Arizona friend, Paige. :0) Can't believe she is 1!!!!

The Baby Catcher said...

It's time to update your blog Amanda! I've read this page several times over! °Ü°