Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bounce U

Ok so this weekend we had a super fun day with Garets family. Garet and I have been really busy (especially Garet) with getting his office already to start. So a little trip to the Mesa valley was a nice get away. We wanted to make a weekend out of it but were only able to make it a quick trip. Saturday we drove down with Garets parents to Mesa. I left Paige with the older grandkids and the adults went to the temple. Garets nephew Mathew is going on a Mission in a couple weeks to Canada and got his endowments out. It was really nice to be in the temple with all the family. Everyone was able to make it. Garets parents were especially excited to have everyone there. We wanted to take pictures of everyone there but it didn't work out. After the temple we met at this place called Bounce U. Its this building with huge bounce toys for you to jump, run, climb and slide on. We all had a great time. Paige couldn't really participate to much but she had fun watching all the kids.

4 comments:

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

That place is so much fun. We have one here. Wes and I have gone twice already!

Jana and Brett said...

looks like fun! can't believe Paige is 10.5 months old! Pretty crazy! The little girl in the lime green shirt looks a lot like her!

Deanne Wahl said...

Sounds like a great trip! I am going to be down in Thatcher this weekend and would love to see you guys. I think I have your number so I will give you a call! Laters~

Bethany Wootton said...

Hey- I'm so glad that I found your blog! Paige is so cute! I'll be in SV for a couple of weeks 9/23-10/7 and would love to get together and visit. I'll be at my mom and dad's (Brad and Carla). Call me there if you're interested.