Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10 Months Old

Garet and I can't believe our little girl is just shy 2 months from being ONE. It is so crazy how time flies. We can't believe how big she is getting. We are so grateful to be her parents. She has been such a good baby from the time she was born and always so happy. (however just like most kids she does have "those days", but seriously, she is so good.) I don't know if this is how it is for every child but since hitting the 10 month mark it seems like someone just opened her up and out popped her personality. It was fun playing with her before but know its very entertaining. We love watching her grow. Well here are her stats....and some of her "likes" at this time.
15 1/2 lbs 25 1/2 inches
LIKES
- Paige likes PEOPLE.. whenever people come over to visit she always thinks they are there to see her and talk to her. She is going to be quite the social little girl when she's older.
- FOOD...especially mom and dads. She has 8 teeth and likes to chew with them.
- Her cousins. She seriously LOVES her cousins. Whenever she sees them she gets so excited she just about jumps out of my arms.
- She likes to look at books. She will just sit there and turn the Paige's over and over again.
- Stroller rides: She gets in this little trance when she sits there and gets pushed around. Its hilarious.
- She loves the water/pool/shower/bath.
- to make silly faces, give kisses, hugs, blow kisses, "play catch" (its really just rolling a ball back and forth- she doesn't get the concept of throwing the ball.) clap, loves to stand up on things, and have people chase her when she is crawling.
Messy face after eating spaghetti. Bath time with cousins (Katelyn, Kylee, Paige and Makenzie)
Karlee, Paige and Hallie (Haymore cousins)
Kylee and Paige (one of her many Goodman cousins) This summer Kylee's older sister Brinlee has done alot of babysitting for me, and Kylee is her little helper. I am so glad that we live close to family so she can be loved by so many people.
Couldn't resist putting this picture on. I love when babies sleep with their bum in the air!
One of the MANY funny faces. I haven't been able to snap a picture of my favorite though.

Here is another one.My sweet little Girl!

12 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Oh she is ADORABLE!! I love having you live closer!

The Hansen Family said...

That is such a Garret face! :-) She is such a cutie guys!!!

Bethany said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love the sleeping one, too. It's classic. Darling!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe how grown up she looks. Those last few pictures really show her personality! Love her!! We can't wait to see you guys in a few more months!!

Susan said...

I can't get over how adorable she is! I know everyone says it, but really - sh'es precious!

Woodside's said...

Paige is so cute! I am so glad we got to see her when we came for a visit. She is a sweetheart!

Haymore Family said...

she is so stinkin cute! i love all of her different faces!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, and like Marlee said I love having you closer to home. Hope to see you soon!

A Bunch of Paynes said...

I love all of the pictures, Amanda! She looks like so much fun! She sounds tiny, though. My kids are chunks...Beau is 13 lbs and he's a month and a half. I love the pics of her with different faces, too. Beau has the saddest 'sad' face, I can't wait to catch it on camera.

Harris Family said...

She is a doll! Love the photos. She's got Isaac beat by four teeth....don't you just love that they can open every cupboard and climb any stair?

Brenden+Nikki said...

She's so cute Amanda - she looks like she could be the next Gerber toddler! :)

Stevens Family said...

We miss that little girl so much! She is so cute and you can just see the personality she has in the pictures. I love it! Oh yeah, we miss you guys too:)