Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The "Casita"

Ok, This post is for Hillary. Every time we talk she wants me to post pictures of our little place. Currently we are living behind Garets Parents house in what they call the "casita". It is a small little place but we are enjoying it. So far it actually has been pretty convenient to be living so close to the in-laws. Garets dad had originally built it as a guest house. Garet's families pretty big so, when family comes its always tight living quarters. They figured this would come in handy. It really has been nice for us. We are looking for a place to buy but haven't found anything we like. So...if any of you guys know anything in the Thatcher area let us know!!!

2 comments:

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Thanks! :) You're place looks really cute and cozy, just like I thought it would. You've done a great job! I love the stars in your bedroom!

Henderson Family said...

What a cute place! I love how you have it decorated!