Monday, May 19, 2008

Super FUN Weekend!!

We just had a great weekend! It started off with a trip down to Sierra Vista. Paige and I left Friday morning and stopped in Wilcox to pick up my friend Maren and her two cute kids. We had all three kids in the back of my car all in car seats. It was great. They did pretty good on the way there and pretty good on the way back. It was so much fun to ride with Maren. Maren and I have been friends since we were about 3 years old. We just talked about life and did some catching up. When we got to Sierra Vista we met up with all of my other Best Friends from High School and went to lunch. It was fun to be all together again. We hadn't been together since I think Jana's wedding about 4 years ago. We went and ate at a yummy resturant called Outside Inn. Good Job Logan for picking it out! After lunch we went back to Maren's moms to finish visiting. It was so good to see everyone and be all together. I really hope that we can do this again. I miss these girls! Well...while visiting I got a call from my little brother and guess what??? He got his mission call. I was so excited to be home for this. I left Marens and met my family at my house to see him open his "call". He is going to the Chili Vina Del Mar Mission. He leaves September 24th. It was so fun being home and watching him open his papers. All of us siblings were there either in person or over the phone. I am so glad timing worked out and I could be in town when he got them. I am so proud of Jared. He is such a great kid and will be an awesome missionary!
Around 4 Maren and I drove back to Wilcox/Thatcher. I was only home long enough to make some cookie dough before Paige and I jumped back in the car. (This time with Garet and his dad) and we headed off to Mesa. A LOT OF TRAVELING THAT DAY!!! but Paige did awesome! We drove to Mesa to see our nephew get baptized. So, Saturday we got to spend the day with all of Garets family. It was so fun visiting everyone.
So... yes this past weekend was a blast. I am so grateful for good friends, and a wonderful family!

PICTURES!!!

Amanda, Maren, Jana, Brandi and Niki

Travis, Maren, Morgan, Brandi, Brayden, Logan, Jana, Jovie, Paige and Me

Maren, Jana, Brandi, Niki, and Amanda
(Before the husbands and the kids -may 01)

Elder Jared Haymore and Paige! (she loves him!!)

Paige playing with her cousin Andrew after the baptism

3 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

I am so sad I didn't get to see you this trip!! I was in Tucson still. Well I had a great time this past weekend with you!

Jana and Brett said...

Yay~
It was so good seeing you. I wish we had more "chatting" time. We need to plan a trip with us 5 and our families. That would be great!
You look good, and you are such a good mom! I love ya!

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

SO AWESOME that you were able to get together. It looks like such a blast! Look at all those babies. I love it! I love the high school shot too...! Aaw, takes me back.