![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Monday, May 5, 2008
6 months
OK, so the title isn't exactly correct, Paige is 6 1/2 months old. But, I wanted to share some pictures with you all. My Good friend Hillary took Paige's 6 month pictures just before we left Texas. They turned out so cute. Hillary had just gotten a new camera and wanted to take some pictures. Paige got to be Hillary's first victim. Paige had fun with her little photo shoot and did good..of course the photographer did awesome as well. Thanks Hillary. We love and miss you!!! We had a TON of pictures...but here are some of my favorite. Most of them are just Paige but there are a few with her and her good friend Wes. Enjoy..there is alot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What a sweetheart! I love this age, they are so happy and fun! I have to say that she is her Daddy's girl, through and through!! :)
Oh so cute!!! We miss Paige like crazy! Hope you're getting all settled in now. You'll have to call me sometime soon. Love ya!
These pictures are precious! She was so good in every single one of them, always a smile! Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!
I guess we miss Amanda and Garet, too! :)
Way cute! I see you, Amanda in some of her facial expressions...but she looks so much like her dad! I can't believe she is 6 months already!
Paige looks like such a happy girl! And this is really about your other post, but...I'm glad that you miss Texas, in a way, because it seems like often times when we know we won't be in a place forever, we don't take the time to invest in it and fall in love with it and the people there. But you did, and you had an unforgettable experience because of it! I hope Safford brings just as many happy moments. Oh, and my mom said she got to see you at church and that Paige was a doll! I was jealous. :)
I miss Paige and Wesley so much! Those are such cute pictures of them! Paige is getting so big! I miss you!
Paige is so adorable! Congrats on finishing school and moving back to AZ!
Post a Comment