Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving





This Year was the first in three years that we have been able to go home for Thanksgiving. We drove with our friends and stayed for three days and then drove back to Dallas. The ride there was good, Paige is such a good little traveler. We spent thanksgiving dinner with Amanda's family it was lots of fun. Garet went golfing with the boys while the girls got dinner ready. Then the girls made gingerbread houses while the boys watched the ASU game. The next day was a reunion with Garet's family. We got to see cousins that we had not seen for a long time. There was a special program for Garet's grandma, she is 93. Saturday we just relaxed and Sunday we drove home. We left at 5:30 am and got to Dallas at 10:30. It was forever we hit a snow storm for 3 hours and then construction for another 2. Paige was an angel. We had so many pictures that we had to put 2 slide shows. We are thankful for Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Look at all that hair!! She is amazing! I can't believe all these incredible adorable babies.

I assume things are going well for you. I would love to get in touch. Shoot me an email sometime!

I am trying to keep up with all this blogging business....

No babies yet, but would love to hear from you anyway...

Spencer and Marlee said...

It was so fun to have you guys here! We love you! Paige is adorable! WE can't wait to see you during Christmas!

Flint and Jan said...

It was so fun to see you guys at Thanksgiving! Paige is so cute!
We are going to be in Sierra Vista for New Years. I told Camille to plan something fun!
We should let every one know...so we can all get together.
See ya soon
Jan

Mary Anne said...

Okay...what in the world I didn't even know you guys had a baby! I feel so left out! But she is precious and I just want you to know that I love you guys. You will be the best parents!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Paige is so adorable! I loved that named. I almost name my daughter that, but we went with Chloe! It is so good to see that you are happy! I love this blogging stuff. You find all kinds of people! You can check out our blog! I would love to hear from you!

Margo said...

Amanda, hey you! I ran across your page and I thought I would say hi...Hope you are doing great!!!

Our Ohana said...

oh my goodness! Amanda, your little girl is ADORABLE!!!! We heard rumors that you're moving to Thatcher once Garet is done with school ... if so - WE'RE EXCITED!!! Hope you're loving mommy hood. She really is a doll!