Garet had Part 4 National Boards so Allison and Kade came and stayed with us to keep me company. We had lots of fun. We went out to dinner and did lots of shopping and most of all we just relaxed and I had tons of sisterly fun. Thanks Allie and Kade for coming to Dallas to visit.
I'm so glad that you set up a blog! Yeah!!! Anyway, how fun that Allison and Kade got to come visit! Like I've said before, Paige is just SO adorable!!! And also, you look waaayy too good for just having had a baby!!!
i am so glad that you joined the blogging world! You look great just having had a baby! you look like you are feeling really good, but are you? no post baby blues? I sure hope you didn't and wow paige is so dang cute! I swear she looks just like garret! so cute
Hey Amanda! I found your blog off of Allison's...it looks like you guys had a ton of fun on Allisons visit. They baby is gorgeous- congratulations. You look fabulous too!
Your little Paige is adorable!!! Wow she has lots of dark hair. I am glad to see you are doing great. I don't even know if I knew you were pregnant, but congrats! Have a great day.
My goodness Amanda, she is a doll! So precious and little. I dont even remember Porter being that small. He is a monster compared to her. haha. But isnt being a mommy the funnest thing in the world? There is nothing like it. Congratulation, she's a keeper! Best of luck with your new little family.
HI AMANDA AND GARET! I was so excited to see your blog! Congrats on the baby! Paige is just adorable. And she looks so much like Garet. I hope you are doing great! I hear you may be moving back to Arizona soon. I would love to see you when you get here. Keep in touch! Laters-
8 comments:
I'm so glad that you set up a blog! Yeah!!! Anyway, how fun that Allison and Kade got to come visit! Like I've said before, Paige is just SO adorable!!! And also, you look waaayy too good for just having had a baby!!!
i am so glad that you joined the blogging world! You look great just having had a baby! you look like you are feeling really good, but are you? no post baby blues? I sure hope you didn't and wow paige is so dang cute! I swear she looks just like garret! so cute
I wish I could have gone!! I can't wait to see you during Thanksgiving!! I am so excited that you are coming! WHat a TreAt!
Hey Amanda! I found your blog off of Allison's...it looks like you guys had a ton of fun on Allisons visit. They baby is gorgeous- congratulations. You look fabulous too!
Your little Paige is adorable!!! Wow she has lots of dark hair. I am glad to see you are doing great. I don't even know if I knew you were pregnant, but congrats!
Have a great day.
My goodness Amanda, she is a doll! So precious and little. I dont even remember Porter being that small. He is a monster compared to her. haha. But isnt being a mommy the funnest thing in the world? There is nothing like it. Congratulation, she's a keeper! Best of luck with your new little family.
HI AMANDA AND GARET! I was so excited to see your blog! Congrats on the baby! Paige is just adorable. And she looks so much like Garet. I hope you are doing great! I hear you may be moving back to Arizona soon. I would love to see you when you get here. Keep in touch! Laters-
Paige is so adorable. We are so happy for you guys and hope we can come visit soon.
Post a Comment