Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Triathlete!!!!!

I have a TON of catching up to do but I thought I would post this and then do the catch up later. This past weekend we were in Casa Grande for the Desert Grande Triathlon. Garet did his 2nd triathlon this season with my brother Justin and brother in law Landon. We had lots of fun and they all did great I am so proud of them.
Garet getting ready to jump in for the swim.

Garet coming to the end of the swim.

Garet finishing up the bike.
Garet running
The boys, JJ Ramage, Landon Spilsbury, Justin Haymore, and Garet Goodman

I so badly wanted to do the triathlon with them but wasn't able to due to baby. Doctor said I can't do any exercise (besides walking) for a couple more weeks. Next year we will make it a family event! But Paige and I really had a great time cheering them on. Good job guys!!

7 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

whoa whoa baby?! YAY!! Congrats! I totally missed that - or did you already announce it somewhere else? :). And congrats to your hubby too. I'm pretty sure I would die after running a mile.

Ok ok I would die after running 1/2 a mile.

ok....maybe 1/4 mile.

:)

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ok yep - looked below and noticed I missed the Halloween post. shoot! I have you on my blogroll too, how did that happen!? Anyway, yay yay yay!! So excited for ya!

Andy and Michele said...

Baby? That's awesome! I guess I missed the last post too, but I am so excited for you! How far along are you?

And way good job to Garet - wow!

Woodside's said...

Good job Garet! And what a great reason for you not being able to do the triathlon.....what a blessing for your family. I really am excited for you:)

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Way to go Garet!

Esther said...

Way to go Garet! You put us all to shame with your mad skills.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Baby!?! So awesome Amanda, really :) I am so excited for you both! I am also so proud of all those boys doing a triathlon. Seeing people swim....just brings joy to my heart. Next time toots....you will be right there next to him!