So I wanted to post these pictures on Sunday..(Halloween) but my camera broke and I wasn't able to get the pictures. I've been waiting for my sister to email me pictures but I haven't gotten them yet. So I had to wait and still one off her blog. Anyways...we had a fun Halloween. Paige was Tinkerbell and loved her little costume...I'll post a better picture of her when I get the email...(hint hint..Marlee- but thanks for being the photographer)

11 comments:
WaiwaiwaiWAIT. Does this mean you're pregnant? Does everyone else already know this? I could just have misinterpreted the picture. Yikes. This could be one of those socially awkward blog moments... hm... well, um, if you ARE pregnant, congratulations! And if you're not... uh.. hee hee... nevermind. :)
Congratulations Amanda!! Those pumpkins are so cute, but the littlest one wins!! :) Love you!
Oh Amanda I am so happy for you! Paige needs a little companion to play with! I will keep you and your sweet baby in my prayers! Love you!
WHAT??!! YAAAAAY guys! That is such exciting news. So happy for you. Love the way you decided to share the news.
Yes Bethany, I am 14 weeks pregnant. :)
Congrats Amanda... what a cute way to tell everyone!
You always have such cute ways of sharing when you are preg!! How creative! Congrats! :) Maybe I will come and visit you soon in Thatch cause Jocelyn is going there next semester and is going to try and live in Goodman apts! Love you!
OH YAY!!!!! :0) Congrats Manda! Sure do love ya!!! Need to know the details now! Due date? Boy or girl?? Love ya love ya love ya!!!
I am so happy for you Amanda!! When are you due?!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited... I just cant hide it!!! YEAH!
ps I'll send u the pictures!!
Amanda that is such a cute way of telling the world your good news!! We couldn't be more happy for you guys. Ok now let get together it's been way too long!!
Post a Comment