Monday, July 20, 2009

A Picture Can Speak 1,000 words


21 comments:

Woodside's said...

We really are excited for you guys! What a blessing!

Jana and Brett said...

AMANDA! Congratulations!!!! When are you due??? Are you feeling okay? Does Paige have any idea how HUGE this is????? I'm so excited for you. Here is a HUGE BIG HUG from Utah! <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> I love girlie! Please let me know details!

Henderson Family said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys!

k and j said...

When are you due??? Yayyyy!!

A Bunch of Paynes said...

Congrats, miss Paige, on becoming a big sister! YAY!!!

Nikki said...

YEAH!!!

Erin said...

YAY!! How fun. Congrats.

Kara said...

I'm so so soooo excited for you guys!!! Hope you are feeling good and everythings going good! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am happy for you! When are you due?

Our Ohana said...

how exciting!!! Congratulations!

The Lamb's said...

Congrats you guys! That's so exciting! I love 2! It's still manageable and they love having a buddy to play with.

Bethany said...

Oh!! Hey! How did I miss this? Congratulations, you guys!!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

That's such a fun way to share such great news!! :) Congrats Amanda!! :)

Spencer and Marlee said...

I am so so excited!!! I think I am the most excited out of EVERY SINGLE PERSON!! Just think... you will know what your having soon!!

The Solomon Fam said...

Hooray! That is wonderful news, hope it all goes well!

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

Congrats! That's exciting! So when are you due and do you know what you're having yet? We're also expecting...a girl in December. It's such a wonderful blessing! Congrats again! :)

Amber and Lehi said...

Hey Congrats guys that is so exciting!!! When are you due??

Quinn said...

Holy crap, I'm way behind!! Congratulations!! When are you due?!

Bret and Steph said...

How are you doing, by the way? Hope all is good!

Ashley said...

Congrats Amanda!!I am so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! I don't think that this baby can get any cuter then your last. Hope you are feeling good. miss ya!