Monday, May 18, 2009

She makes me laugh!

I really don't have time to sit and make a post but I took these pictures of Paige last week and thought they were so funny! I can't look at these without laughing. She is such a funny girl. Like most kids her age she is into "big" shoes and loves to walk around in them. Its so funny. She also has been doing this funny smile. When we tell her to smile she says, "CHEESE" and then smiles so big she can't keep her eyes open.

Oh and one more thing I have to say about Paige.....Garet and I are so excited. Yesterday was her first Sunday (out of 4) to not cry and stay in nursery the entire time. She had a good time too. All week long we kept talking about nursery and how mom and dad were going to leave her and let her play with toys, with other kids, eat snacks and play with bubbles. I am not sure how much she really comprehended but when sacrament meeting was almost over she said,
" Mom go Nursery now?" of course it sounded more like, " Mom doe nursy now"
Hopefully this continues and this just wasn't a fluke thing. But were excited for the progress. We are going to be changing the nursery leaders around soon so that might be a problem. Well see!!

(I had to take 5 pictures here before I got her eyes open for this picture)

7 comments:

Susan said...

Yay for Nursery! Caroline and I will be in Thatcher for a couple of days the beginning of July - get together? :)

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

She's hilarious!! Congrats on the nursery. It's nice to know you can leave them in there and they're happy about it. Wesley loves nursery so much he hates when we have to pick him up. I never thought we'd get to that point. I love Paige's cheeseball smiles! So cute!!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I can not believe she is already old enough for nursery! Jaran keeps me on my toes while I am at church. Nursery seems like such a long time away! I think I will be sad the first time I have to take him! Paige has an adorable smile:) I am glad for the update. It is always fun to see what is going on with your family.

Woodside's said...

That was me Amanda not Justin just in case you thought it was him:)

Nikki said...

Better be careful...when ours were screaming in Nursery, they just called us in there with them! :-) Not kidding...this is our second time in there.
Don't get me wrong though- I LOVE IT!! I haven't had a calling I enjoy more...really!!

Annie Taylor said...

Your little girl is so cute. It is always great when kids like to go to nursery. Have fun in Mexico.

Amber and Lehi said...

Hey Guys!!
It's been way too long, Paige is so big it's crazy how fast they change. Thats awesome that she can go into Nursery, now no more running after her down the halls;)