Monday, July 28, 2008

Lunt Family Reunion

Every two years my mom side of the family has a campout...so much fun!!! We missed it last year b/c we were in Texas. Mom has a pretty big family. Not everyone was there but, we had a really good turn out. I think there were over 70 poeple...i think! We were gone for 4 days/3 nights. It did rain while we were there but, over all everything was great...even the rain. Mom you did a good job planing it! It was fun to see all the family! I am seriously so blessed to have such a great family. (Lunts, Haymore's.... and the family I married into) Here are some of the pics!



ok...so I have to also add some cute pictures I took of Piage today while she was eating lunch!!

10 comments:

Jared and Codi said...

oh my goodness, Paige is such a cutie!!!! She has gotten so big-what a little doll!

Woodside's said...

Paige is so gosh darn cute! I miss her! This weekend we are going to Justin's reunion but hopefully we will be able to come to Thatcher in a couple of weeks. It looks like you a doing good! I miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

Paige is so stinking cute! I love her smile. I also can't believe how fast she is growing! Time flys.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Yeah it was a fu time!! No I didn't get a picture of Spencer and I together. The only ones I have of me, are the one of me dancing with you, me, mom, and meg, and the only one of Spencer is the one on the hike.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Hey
I saw your blog and could not resist taking a look. Your family is Cute! Do you remembe me? We went to EAC together and served in the Relief Society preidency together? Good Times! Thought I would say hello and invite you to check out our blog if you would like to.

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

Oh I love the pic of all the babies in the playpen/crib.

It looks like such a blast! I love family reunions. It loks like girls camp, but with boys, babies and four wheelers! Rocking!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!!! I love reunions. Well, I just love any kind of get together. Looks like tons of fun.

Deanne Wahl said...

So Dang Cute!! She is already getting so big. I can not believe how much she looks like Garet. I am going to be in Thatcher in a couple of weeks and would love to see you. I will have to call when I get there.

Karalee said...

It was so much fun! It was great to see you guys, it had been way too long! Hopefully it won't be that long until the next time, since you live in the state now. I love you and your cute family....Paige is a doll. By the way I love your little album thing. I just made my blog and haven't tried to do anything special yet, have no clue how do do anything so maybe I need to get some help from you!

Tiffany Webber said...

Oh my goodness! Paige is soooo cute! I love those pig tails! She has so many teeth! What a cutie! We miss you guys! Did Garet receive his license yet?